Ready for 2022? Your audition spot has been reserved! Please familiarize yourself with the details below before signing up for your audition.
2022 Schedule At-a-Glance
While subject to change, our 2022 schedule lays out as follows:
Rehearsal Camp #1 (All Sections)
Friday, December 10 at 8 pm, through Sunday, December 12 at 6 pm
Rehearsal Camp #2 (Brass, Percussion, Drum Majors)
Friday, January 21 at 8 pm, through Sunday, January 23 at 6 pm
Rehearsal Camp #3 (Brass and Drum Majors)
Saturday, February 26 at 9 am, through Sunday, February 27 at 6 pm
Rehearsal Camp #4 (All Sections)
Friday, April 29 at 8 pm, through Sunday, May 1 at 6 pm
Rehearsal Camp #5 – Memorial Weekend (All Sections)
Friday, May 27 at 8 pm, through Monday, May 30 at 6 pm
Move-In and Tour
Spring Training begins June 4, and you will be with Pacific Crest until Sunday, August 14. (Does your school year extend beyond June 4? If so, review the School Conflicts section of the Program Participant Handbook above.)
2022 Program Cost
Tuition is $4,800 plus the cost of your flight home from Indianapolis, which you will purchase on your own. Click the link below to review all the details about our tuition and fees policies.
VIEW: Fees and Policies →
What’s Included with Your Tuition?
- 80+ day intensive performing arts program, including:
- Immersive 11-week experience of spring training and national tour
- Housing, rehearsal facilities, meals, bus transportation
- 20+ performances in front 100,000 spectators
- Laundry during spring training
- Music, choreography, instruction
- Over-the-Counter medications, as recommended by our Health Team
- Use of corps-owned instruments/equipment, including percussion sticks and mallets (excludes brass mouthpiece)
- Rehearsal ensemble shorts and shirt, insoles, gloves
- Use of corps-owned uniforms and costumes and performance shoes
- Uniform compression undershirts (musicians), tights and warmups (color guard)
You should plan to have $150 of cash when you move in with Pacific Crest to cover snacks, laundry, free days, meals we are not allowed to serve at stadiums, etc. Other costs will include personal items like sun screen, your water jug, and other similar items not related to the field show production and tour.
Connect With Us
Join the 2022 Pacific Crest Interest Group on Facebook to meet other applicants and current members of the corps.