As a business leader, you understand that corporate sponsorship goes beyond marketing. Corporate leaders know that investing in the communities where their employees and customers live makes good business sense.
“Educational values have always been important to us. Pacific Crest has maintained high standards, achieved positive success, and has grown and stretched upward in the most positive ways. We are pleased to have Pacific Crest represent our brand.” – Neil Larrivee, Vice President of Education, Zildjian Co.
Vital funds generously donated by companies support Pacific Crest programs, which directly impact 2,800 Southern California youth each year. From our flagship Drum and Bugle Corps to our Outreach Program, which provides an opportunity for economically disadvantaged youth to attend live performances, your support makes all this possible.
Pacific Crest provides a menu of options for targeted marketing:
- Inclusion in our marketing, media, and collateral materials.
- Visibility and public announcements at the Rose Bowl Stadium, where Pacific Crest hosts a national performance competition.
- Logo placement on our Website and touring vehicles.
- Exclusive VIP access and premium ticket packages at the Rose Bowl.
- Product placement.
Each level of sponsorship offers a different layer of promotional tools. We can design a package specifically tailored to your company.
- 39,300 annual unique visitors
- 208,700 annual page downloads
Twitter: 12,900 Followers
- Male 65% | Female 35% | 65% with household income $75K+
Facebook: 12,200 Likes; 11,600 Followers
- Male 64% | Female 36% | 51% are 18 – 24 years old
Corps at the Crest audience
- 10,500 spectators
- 1,400 performers
- 1,300 – 1,600 readers
The table below illustrates the ways Pacific Crest recognizes the generosity of our corporate sponsors. Each deal is unique and can be structured to meet the needs of the sponsor.
To learn more about becoming a Pacific Crest sponsor, please contact Executive Director Stuart Pompel at email@example.com.