As a business leader, you understand that corporate sponsorship goes beyond marketing. Corporate leaders know that investing in the communities where their employees and customers live makes good business sense.
“Educational values have always been important to us. Pacific Crest has maintained high standards, achieved positive success, and has grown and stretched upward in the most positive ways. We are pleased to have Pacific Crest represent our brand.” – Neil Larrivee, Vice President of Mission Advancement, Music for All
Vital funds generously donated by companies support Pacific Crest programs, that reach more than 5,300 Southern California youth each year. From our flagship Drum and Bugle Corps to our Outreach Program, which provides an opportunity for economically disadvantaged youth to attend live performances, your support makes all this possible.
Pacific Crest provides a menu of options for targeted marketing:
- Inclusion in our marketing, media, and collateral materials.
- Visibility and public announcements at the Rose Bowl Stadium, where Pacific Crest hosts a national performance competition.
- Logo placement on our Website and touring vehicles.
- Exclusive VIP access and premium ticket packages at the Rose Bowl.
- Product placement.
Each level of sponsorship offers a different layer of promotional tools. We can design a package specifically tailored to your company.
- 41,140 annual unique visitors
- 177,423 annual page downloads
Social Media (2021)
- Twitter: 13,400 Followers
- Facebook: 13,600 Page Likes
- Instagram: 17,500 Followers
DCI Event Audiences (Corps at the Crest San Diego and Drum Corps at the Rose Bowl)
- 12,000 spectators
- 1,400 performers
- 301,000 emails sent
- Open rate of 29% (83,000 opens)
- Engaged audience of 1,340
The table below illustrates the ways Pacific Crest recognizes the generosity of our corporate sponsors. Each deal is unique and can be structured to meet the needs of the sponsor.
To learn more about becoming a Pacific Crest sponsor, please contact CEO Stuart Pompel at firstname.lastname@example.org.