Pacific Crest is search of personnel to assist with our winter and spring rehearsal camps.
Volunteer position. Applicants can sign up for one or more shifts for each camp. Mileage reimbursement for errands, airport transfers, etc.
DATE AND LOCATION
See Calendar for details.
Assist the Corps Manager and Operations Manager with:
- Getting the site ready
- Registration and student check-in
- Load-in and load-out
- Office work, including printing, copying, organizing, etc.
- Fleet maintenance, e.g. cleaning, repairs, etc.
- Food load-in, meal service support, etc.
- Brass instrument check-out and return
- Data entry
- Collecting volunteer Hold-Harmless Forms
- Staff airport transportation
- Age-ineligible to perform with Pacific Crest
- Able to lift items weighing up to 40 pounds, or assist others with these tasks.
- Able to climb several flights of stairs each day
- Able to climb, kneel, and bend
If you have not volunteered for Pacific Crest in the last two years, you must complete a Volunteer and Support Staff Application by clicking HERE. Do not sign up for this job, yet.
If you are a current volunteer for Pacific Crest, you may sign up by clicking the link below: