Pacific Crest is search of personnel to assist with our upcoming Audition/Experience Camp.
Volunteer position. Applicants can sign up for one or more shifts during the camp. Mileage reimbursement for errands, airport transfers, etc.
DATE AND LOCATION
9 pm Friday, December 13, through Sunday, 6 pm December 15
Arcadia High School, 180 Campus Dr, Arcadia, CA 91006
Assist Corps Manager and Operations Manager with:
- Check in and getting site ready
- Registration Friday night, Saturday and Sunday morning
- Load-in and load-out
- Individual auditions
- Printing, copying, etc.
- Cleaning out trailers
- Food load-in, meal service support, etc.
- Horn check-out and return
- Envelopes for accepted students
- Data entry
- Collecting volunteer Hold-Harmless Forms
- Staff airport transports
- Age-ineligible to perform with Pacific Crest
- Able to lift items weighing up to 40 pounds, or assist others with these tasks.
- Able to walk and stand for several hours
- Able to climb, kneel, and bend
If you have not volunteered for Pacific Crest in the last two years, you must complete a Volunteer and Support Staff Application by clicking HERE. Do not sign up for this job, yet.
If you are a current volunteer for Pacific Crest, you may sign up by clicking the link below: