Fundraising Principles for Your Band Boosters
Year Created: 2020
This one-hour webinar will teach you how to raise more money for your school’s music program!
Pacific Crest CEO Stuart Pompel will explain some of the fundamental principles of nonprofit fundraising and how they can be applied to your booster club’s efforts — to make those efforts more profitable and fun.
You will benefit from Stuart’s 25 years of fundraising success, and see how it can help your own music program. This hour-long course is packed full of practical ideas you can implement right away!
What You Will Learn:
- Basics of nonprofit corporations
- The collaborative budget process
- Three main sources of funding
- Elements of successful gift solicitation
- Generating income from sales
- Getting more out of your events
- Corporate sponsorship
- Saying Thank-You
The training will give you effective tools for planning and executing initiatives that raise money for your band program — and how to have fun doing it!
Bonus Materials You Get:
- Webinar slides and recording (download available for three weeks)
- Template of interview questions to help create your case for support
- Prewritten customizable template for thank you letter
- Prewritten customizable report for your events