Video Audition Submission Dates:
- Before the December Audition Camp
- Before December 31
- Before the January Rehearsal Camp
- On a rolling basis after the January Rehearsal Camp
Video auditions are reserved for applicants who may be too far away or otherwise unable to attend a rehearsal camp. Pacific Crest does not typically accept students based upon the video audition. If you are not accepted based on your video — and we believe you show promise — we will invite you to the next rehearsal camp to complete your audition in person. The fee to submit a video for review is $50.
Click HERE to see the video guidelines for your section. YOU MUST RETURN TO THIS PAGE TO SUBMIT YOUR VIDEO.
Make your video.
Upload your video to a private YouTube link (see instructions below). Alternatively, you can upload your video to a Dropbox or Google Drive. Either way, you will need to copy the URL, which will be pasted into the video submission form (see Step 4).
DO NOT SUBMIT A VIDEO DIRECTLY TO A CAPTION MANAGER!
Complete the online Video Submission Form and make payment
Send email to email@example.com.
How to Upload Your Video to YouTube
- Visit http://www.youtube.com and click the “Upload” button in the top right corner.
- Select “Unlisted” from the drop down menu under the up arrow.
- Click the up arrow in the center of the screen and select your video.
- The upload will start.
Android or iOS
- Open the YouTube app.
- Select the icon that looks like a person (also known as your Account).
- Press the up arrow and select your audition video.
How to Share the Video with Pacific Crest
- DO NOT SUBMIT A VIDEO DIRECTLY TO A CAPTION MANAGER!
- Use a PC or Mac to log into your YouTube account.
- Click on your video
- Click Share
- YouTube will provide a link to your video.
- Copy that link
- In the Video Submission Form (Step 4 above), paste that link into the field requested.