Video auditions are reserved for applicants who may be too far away or otherwise unable to attend a rehearsal camp. Pacific Crest does not accept members based upon the video audition. If we believe you show promise, we will invite you to the next rehearsal camp to complete your audition. The fee to submit a video for review is $100.
Click HERE to see the video guidelines for your section. YOU MUST RETURN TO THIS PAGE TO SUBMIT YOUR VIDEO.
Make your video.
Upload your video to a private YouTube link (see instructions below). Alternatively, you can upload your video to a Dropbox or Google Drive. Either way, you will need to copy the URL, which will be pasted into the video submission form (see Step 4).
DO NOT SUBMIT A VIDEO DIRECTLY TO A CAPTION HEAD!
Complete the online Video Submission Form and make payment
Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Upload Your Video to YouTube
- Visit http://www.youtube.com and click the “Upload” button in the top right corner.
- Select “Unlisted” from the drop down menu under the up arrow.
- Click the up arrow in the center of the screen and select your video.
- The upload will start.
Android or iOS
- Open the YouTube app.
- Select the icon that looks like a person (also known as your Account).
- Press the up arrow and select your audition video.
How to Share the Video with Pacific Crest
- DO NOT SUBMIT A VIDEO DIRECTLY TO A CAPTION HEAD!
- Use a PC or Mac to log into your YouTube account.
- Click on your video
- Click Share
- YouTube will provide a link to your video.
- Copy that link
- In the Video Submission Form (Step 4 above), paste that link into the field requested.