Duration: 19.5 hours over 3 days
Format: Daily In-Person
Price: $229 ($279 after June 30)
Monday, July 12, through Wednesday, July 14
1:00 pm – 8:30 pm each day (Pacific)
Check-in begins at 12:30 pm
Vista Del Lago High School
15150 Lasselle St, Moreno Valley, CA 92551
Get fired up to lead your high school band and take your leadership and conducting skills to the next level, IN-PERSON!
This camp brings together experts in music and leadership who will prepare you for your role as a high school Drum Major. You’ll even get the opportunity to conduct the Pacific Crest Drum Corps! This camp is all about YOU. Highly individualized, collaborative, and engaging. Open to all current and prospective Drum Majors.
What Camp Participants Have to Say
“One of the best experiences of my leadership career!”
“I am amazed by what I learned in three days and can’t imagine how much more I could get out of another camp.”
“The camp gives you more than one way of leading your band rather than the ‘right and only way’ of being a Drum Major.”
“It’s like learning all the secrets from the successful.”
- Workshops/Master Classes in leadership and field conducting
- Conducting session with the 2021 Pacific Crest
- Camp materials, t-shirt, and mask
- Ticket to a show hosted by Pacific Crest
Click HERE to review the curriculum.
- Field conducting techniques and musical score study
- Leadership styles
- Communication (motivation, conflict resolution, rehearsal running)
- Marching band dynamics
- Team building
- Goal setting
- Masks and physical distancing will be required during all three days.
- As part of your registration, you will receive a Pacific Crest mask at check-in.
- We will conduct a brief daily screening with temperature check.
- There will be a dinner break. All campers must bring their own meal.
- This is a commuter camp, so there will be no overnight accommodations provided.
Send us an email.