More information to be announced. Registration begins in April 2023.
June 21 -24, 2023 (Wednesday – Saturday)
1:00 pm – 8:30 pm each day (Pacific)
Day 1 – 3: UC Riverside
Day 4: Canyon Springs High School
Price: $359 ($409 on and after June 1)
THIS IS A COMMUTER CAMP. NO HOUSING OR MEALS PROVIDED
Get fired up to lead your high school band and take your leadership and marching band skills to the next level, IN-PERSON!
This camp brings together experts in marching band and leadership who will prepare you for your role as a high school Drum Major or Student Leader. You’ll even get the opportunity to learn and perform with the Pacific Crest Drum Corps members and staff! This camp is all about YOU. Highly individualized, collaborative, and engaging.
Open to all current and prospective Drum Majors, Section Leaders, Captains, and everyone in between!
What Camp Participants Have to Say
“One of the best experiences of my leadership career!”
“My experience at the camp was a memorable one, and it stuck out from the other leadership camps I’ve attended!”
“I am amazed by what I learned in three days and can’t imagine how much more I could get out of another camp.”
“The camp gives you more than one way of leading your band rather than the ‘right and only way’.”
“It’s like learning all the secrets from the successful.”
- Workshops/Master Classes in leadership and marching band (Field conducting, winds, percussion, colorguard)
- Sessions with the 2023 Pacific Crest Drum Corps
- Camp materials and Pacific Crest Camp t-shirt
- Admittance to the Southern California Sneak Preview Show hosted by Pacific Crest at the conclusion of the camp (show takes place at camp location)
- Ticket (1) to the Drum Corps at the Rose Bowl show on Saturday, July 8, hosted by Pacific Crest
Click HERE to review the curriculum.
- Field conducting techniques and musical score study
- Leadership styles
- Communication (motivation, conflict resolution, rehearsal running)
- Marching band dynamics
- Team building
- Goal setting
- Check-in begins at 12:30pm each day.
- There will be a dinner break. All campers must bring their own meal.
- This is a commuter camp, so there will be no overnight accommodations provided.
Send us an email.
Note: Event details (date, location, price) on this page are subject to change.