Duration: 22.5 hours over 3 days
Format: Daily In-Person
Price: $229 ($279 after June 27)
Fri, July 9 – Sun, July 11, 2021
1:00 pm – 8:30 pm each day (Pacific)
Check-in begins at 12:30 pm
Vista Del Lago High School
15150 Lasselle St, Moreno Valley, CA 92551
THIS IS A COMMUTER CAMP. NO HOUSING OR MEALS PROVIDED
Level-up your color guard career and learn from the best, IN-PERSON!
Serving all levels of experience, the SPINcamp with Pacific Crest gives you a world class color guard experience, preparing you for whatever stage of your marching career you’re in.
You’ll learn from some of the color guard community’s most esteemed educators who will offer both big picture instruction and individualized attention for all of our participants.
Whether you are a freshman in high school just starting out or a veteran, this camp is adaptive and specialized to your needs as a performer. Join us this summer!
- World Class instruction
- Session with the 2021 Pacific Crest color guard
- Camp materials, t-shirt, and mask
- Ticket to show hosted by Pacific Crest
- Dance classes
- Flag technique
- Weapons technique
- Fun and exciting combos
- Masks and physical distancing will be required during all three days.
- As part of your registration, you will receive a Pacific Crest mask at check-in.
- We will conduct a brief daily screening with temperature check.
- There will be a dinner break. All campers must bring their own meal.
- This is a commuter camp, so there will be no overnight accommodations provided.
Send us an email.