Duration: 22.5 hours over 3 days
Format: Daily In-Person
Price: $229 ($279 after June 25)
Wed, July 7 – Fri, July 9
1:00 pm – 8:30 pm each day (Pacific)
Check-in begins at 12:30 pm
Vista Del Lago High School
15150 Lasselle St, Moreno Valley, CA 92551
THIS IS A COMMUTER CAMP. NO HOUSING OR MEALS PROVIDED
Level-up your marching career and learn what it takes to be a World-Class performer, IN-PERSON!
Serving all levels of expertise, the snare and tenor camp with Pacific Crest gives a world class percussion experience, preparing you for whatever stage of your marching career you’re in.
We’ll cover everything from important marching percussion fundamentals, to different groove styles all the way to what it really means to be a world class performer. You’ll learn from some of the percussion community’s most esteemed educators who will offer both big picture instruction to individualized action plans for all of our participants.
Whether you are a freshman in high school just starting out or a marching veteran, this camp is adaptive and individualized to your needs as a performer.
- World Class instruction on snare tenor drums
- Drumming session with the 2021 Pacific Crest battery
- Camp materials, t-shirt, and mask
- Pair of VicFirth sticks and stick bag
- Ticket to show hosted by Pacific Crest
- Stroke styles
- Diddles, doubles, rolls
- Rhythm and tempo control
- Groove styles
- What it takes to be a World Class performer
- Masks and physical distancing will be required during all three days.
- As part of your registration, you will receive a Pacific Crest mask at check-in.
- We will conduct a brief daily screening with temperature check.
- There will be a dinner break. All campers must bring their own meal.
- This is a commuter camp, so there will be no overnight accommodations provided.
Send us an email.