(If you are ready to submit your video, scroll to the bottom of this article.)
First: You will need a YouTube account to post your video. It is free and can be created at youtube.com/accounts.
PC or Mac
- Visit youtube.com and click the “Create” button in the top right corner and then “Upload videos.” (Click the “+” sign on the video camera icon.)
- Click the up arrow in the center of the screen and select your video.
- The upload will start.
Android or iOS
- Open the YouTube app.
- Select the icon that looks like a person (also known as your Account).
- Press the up arrow and select your audition video.
Lastly: Once your video is uploaded, YouTube will require that you answer some questions.
- Select “Yes, it is made for kids.”
- Click Next and then select “Unlisted” to publish your video as an unlisted video.
- Click “Publish”
How to Share the Video with Pacific Crest
- Use a PC or Mac to log into your YouTube account.
- Click on your video
- Click Share
- YouTube will provide a link to your video.
- Copy that link
- In the Video Submission Form (see Submit Button below) paste that link into the field requested.