Arranging for Winds
Format: Prerecorded Video
Year Created: 2020
Are you already creating arrangements for small ensembles or bands? Have you thought about arranging, but don’t know where to start?
This master class teaches you the fundamentals of the art and science of wind arranging and provides one-on-one coaching.
Pacific Crest composer and arranger, Bradley Kerr Green, is a professional composer and arranger for the US Air Force. He has worked with young musicians and arrangers for 20 years. He developed this course to help you find your voice in the creation of musical works.
The course is pre-recorded, so you can watch it at your convenience and review its contents again and again.
The best part is that the course includes a customized 45-minute one-on-one session with Brad. Bring him one of your arrangements, and he will provide feedback, answer questions, and help you fine tune your work.
Sign up today to take your arranging skills in a new direction.
What You Will Learn:
- Beginning-to-end processes for working with clients
- Fundamental concepts when arranging for winds – form, keys, ranges, color, length, grade level limitations
- Processes to help develop your craft based on where you are currently in your arranging skills
- Resources for – and basic understanding of – Copyright Laws as it relates to arranging music
- Preparing music for delivery